- Business to Business
- Civil Rights
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations
- Construction Defects
- Corporate and Partnership
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Disability Claims (ADA)
- Employment (Discrimination, Restrictive Covenants and Contracts)
- Insurance Coverage
- Intellectual Property (Patent, Trademark and Copyright)
- Malpractice (Attorneys, Doctors/Hospitals, Architects and Engineers)
- Personal Injury and other negligence
- Trusts, Estates and Probate
- Real Estate and Land Use
- Real Estate Brokers
- Religious Institutions
- Securities and Stock Brokers
- Taxation (State and Federal)
- Wrongful Death
About Doyle Conflict Resolution
Doyle Conflict Resolution provides professional mediation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services throughout the state of Florida. With innovative and industry-leading processes, the team at Doyle Conflict Resolution provides effective solutions to assist clients in the business and real estate industry in avoiding the costly expense and time delays of litigation.
With more than thirty years of professional experience in the litigation process as well as private business administration, our firm has earned a solid reputation for resolving simple and complex issues contract disputes for our clients. As a neutral party our team guides business owners, real estate investors and construction professionals through the dispute resolution process.
Regardless of size or complexity, we take the time to carefully evaluate the relationship of the parties and their desired objectives. With this approach, we can offer the right personalized services for the most sophisticated clients and bring the dispute to resolution. Our goal is to empower all of the disputing parties to seek and find a resolution that most effectively meets their individual needs.
In addition to traditional mediation, Doyle Conflict Resolution offers alternative dispute resolution models to help meet the complex needs of today’s business, real estate and construction professionals in contract negotiation and dispute resolution.