- Business to Business
- Civil Rights
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations
- Construction Defects
- Corporate and Partnership
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Disability Claims (ADA)
- Employment (Discrimination, Restrictive Covenants and Contracts)
- Insurance Coverage
- Intellectual Property (Patent, Trademark and Copyright)
- Malpractice (Attorneys, Doctors/Hospitals, Architects and Engineers)
- Personal Injury and other negligence
- Trusts, Estates and Probate
- Real Estate and Land Use
- Real Estate Brokers
- Religious Institutions
- Securities and Stock Brokers
- Taxation (State and Federal)
- Wrongful Death
“To be prepared against surprise is to be trained. To be prepared for surprise is to be educated.”
Dispute resolution services that are customized for the unique objectives and relationships of the parties involved.
Regardless of size or complexity, we take the time to carefully evaluate the relationship of the parties and their desired outcomes. Our goal is to empower all of the disputing parties to seek and find a resolution that most effectively meets their needs.
Prepare for Mediation
Earn continuing education for your Florida Bar license.
Do you need continuing education for your Florida Bar licensing?
Or, do you have junior attorneys that need to learn the most effective strategies to prepare for a successful mediation session?